What is the health effect of socks DEOMED® ?
- PREVENT BACTERIAL AND FUNGAL INFECTIONS
- NON-COMPRESSION: do not impair blood flow in the legs
- SEAMLESS: do not cause abrasion
- HIGHLY ELASTIC: can be worn even on swollen legs
- NORMALIZE CUTANEOUS BACTERIAL MICROFLORA
- ENSURE NORMAL SWEAT EXCRETION AND EVAPORATION
- PROTECT AGAINST MICRO INJURIES
- SKIN VENTILATION: provide free air flow
- ANTI-ODOUR: provide similar action to a fragrance-free deodorant.
Antibacterial, antifungal and anti-odour properties, with high resistance to washing, are achieved in three ways:
- treating sock fibres with an antibacterial, antifungal and anti-odour finish under the license of a Swiss company Sanitized®. This license can only be granted to a producer guaranteeing the best quality of technological process.
- the use of special yarn with content of the zinc oxide, which has antibacterial, antifungal and anti-odour properties and is widely used in medicine and cosmetics;
- the use of special yarn with content of the silver, which has been known for centuries to be antibacterial, antifungal and anti-odour.